Otifleks Natural Beeswax Ear Plugs x 4
The first earplug to be made out of natural beeswax. Made from a honeycomb and cotton fibre mixture, this earplug is notable for using the most natural materials of all available earplugs. The mixture’s anti-bacterial properties prevent the spread of germs from your hands or surrounding environment to your ear.
Otifleks Natural Beeswax Ear Plugs are:
- Made from olive oil, cotton and beeswax
The cotton fibre adds solidity, keeping the natural beeswax from disintegrating, splitting or breaking within the ear. By covering the entrance of the ear only, Otifleks provides quick and easy applicability. Inside you will find a hygienic carry-box for storing your earplugs. The natural beeswax earplugs are packaged in individual plastic spheres.
Who is this product for?
- This product is ideal if you are looking for a natural product.
- Due to its all natural formulation, it is safe to use with new born babies.
- It is suitable for swimming and showering.
- Each earplug is designed to be used 10 times or until it is dirty or falling apart.